Chris went to panama for 9 days to help with oral surgeries for pre-missionaries that can't afford it. It was an amazing experience for him and will post more pictures when I get them from his friend someday.

After a crazy first week of school attending both of our classes I decided to take a trip up to Montana with Nick and Courtney. It was such a fun weekend and couldn't have asked for anything more!
*We found this little gem on the way up. My new addiction. It serisously tastes as good as the real thing! Between this and an O.C. episode marathon in the back of the truck it was a good drive up*
Mmmm dad had his famous huckleberry and apple pies waiting for us when we got home! Love him!
Of course we ate at the Mustard Seed and Cafe Dolce. Probably my two favorite spots in Missoula to eat. I had to get my fix of minestrone soup, delicious paninis, green beans, and shrimp osaka. I even bought ginger dressing to bring home for Chris to make ginger halibut.
On Friday mom treated me to a trip to Costco and we stopped at the mall so Courtney and I could carry on our tradition of buying a new pair of shoes at Dillards together. Coming home is the best!
Saturday we left for glacier and on our way out we stopped at the farmers market for cherries, melon, pastries from Black Cat Bakery and of course HUCKLEBERRY'S!!
*Outside Lake McDonald Lodge*
*Inside the Beautiful Lodge. We had a fabulous lunch here.*
*When my parents were here a month a go there was a wall of snow taller than my mom where she is standing!*
*Love My Mama*
*I was just so excited...;)*
*This Shot Is Deceiving. We Look All Nice and Friendly But What Mom Didn't Catch Was Nicholas Putting Me In A Headlock and Pretending To Break My Neck. Ahhh Brotherly Love*
*SO BEAUTIFUL!!!*
*Of Course We Stopped At The Huckleberry Patch for Huckleberry Milkshakes!*

*And Then At Lindy's on Seeley Lake For Some REAL Steak*
*Going Back To Our Montana Roots*
This Pretty Much Sums Up The Weekend:








No comments:
Post a Comment